Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who deserves more Credit????????

Few decades back a famous singer came to a radio station to sing a song. There a young boy was present. The singer asked the person over there as who was that boy. The person calmly replied that the boy was going to play Keyboard for the singer. Conversation between the singer and the little boy
" Hey do you know what music is?"
" Yes sir, I have started learning it"
" Have you heard my songs before?"
"Yes sir"
" Sing one of my hit songs"
The boy did sing very well but unfortunately he committed a small mistake so he got a knock on his head.
Today
The singer's comment "There is nobody in the world who is not a fan of my songs and it was because of my knock on his head this boy came up in life and he made it to the oscars. "
The little boy's comment " All praise be to God"
Who deserves more credit??????
Oh! By the way the little boy was A.R.Rahman and the singer was T.M.Soundarrajan

No comments:

Post a Comment