Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My love for Christianity

The love for Christianity started during my school days. I was made to sing only Christian songs in school as it was a Christian oriented school. I sang more about Jesus than any other Hindu Gods. When I was in my high school I came to know about DON MOEN. He is a very famous person who penned the lyrics of most of the Jesus songs. The songs which impressed the most were CRUCIFIED, GOD WILL MAKE A WAY ( It is there in one of my posts) , WIND BLOWS.... The lyrics were the best to emphasize the preachings of Jesus Christ. In my life Christians had played a major part. They were so very helpful to me in all my endeavors. I am so proud to pursue my Under Graduation once again in a Christian institution. I wish i contribute something to Christianity. My love for Christianity has no bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment