Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Virgo Surrenders to Fate!!!!!!!

This is my true life incident. Few years back an astrologer once said in a magazine that Virgo people would be having a tough time for the next few years. It all started from my cousin's cousin who lost her mom due to some heart problem. My friend is now worrying because her mom is suffering from Uterus problem. Mother in law of my uncle is also serious. My cousin's father met with a severe accident. He has still not recovered completely. Only one thing that connects these people is their star VIRGO. The people are now in sorrows. I started believing astrology seriously. The same astrologer commented that Sagittarius would have a very tough time this year. He also stressed the fact that the people of this star would have many break ups and would be losing their precious people. It happened to me!!!. I lost my precious friend. This may continue even without my knowledge. So i mean to say that astrology is something to be believed and dont oppose it

No comments:

Post a Comment